× Members

still waiting for ESA reassessment decision

More
7 years 11 months ago #160527 by Ruby
Thank you it makes a difference knowing that I'm not the only one waiting. It just adds to the stress of the whole ESA reassessment system. Hope you get a positive outcome soon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #160538 by Tcake
They confirmed my ESA form was received on 8th March and I have heard nothing either!

More
7 years 11 months ago #160542 by Ruby
Thankyou for that too. There does seem to be a few of us just waiting for Maximus to process our reassessments.

I wonder if they've been inundated since DWP resumed ESA reassessing us.

Hope we all get a good outcome.

More
7 years 11 months ago #160547 by just
Maximus Received my reassessment on the 19th of Jan.

I received my DWP decision yesterday so approx 19 weeks..

Hang on in there,if you are still receiving payments into you Bank,then it has been received by Maximus,just check the amounts are the same every fortnight.

They are masivley snowed under with new and repeat assessments

More
7 years 11 months ago #160558 by Ruby
Thank you for that. Really helpful and yes I will keep checking the amount s stay the same. Out of interest did you have a f2f within the 19 weeks?

More
7 years 11 months ago #160559 by Roidininki
Replied by Roidininki on topic still waiting for ESA reassessment decision

Tcake wrote: They confirmed my ESA form was received on 8th March and I have heard nothing either!

They received my form March 8th , ftf assessment was April18th , decision received on the phone 25th April , M R request sent the same week , decision received May 8th , now into the appeal appeal stage .
I'm guessing maybe it's because I only have one condition , or it"s the area you live in that denotes time taken .

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.