× Members

still waiting for ESA reassessment decision

More
7 years 11 months ago #160482 by Ruby
Hi

I returned my ESA50 reassessment form back to Maximus over 9 weeks ago and have heard nothing.

I know they received it as I sent it `next day signed for`. My question is are you finding that Maximus are much slower than Atos were at processing or is there a backog with the DWP decision maker? In the past I always received a decision letter from the DWP within 7 weeks of posting ESA 50 form back to Atos.

Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #160497 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic still waiting for ESA reassessment decision

Ruby wrote: Hi

I returned my ESA50 reassessment form back to Maximus over 9 weeks ago and have heard nothing.

I know they received it as I sent it `next day signed for`. My question is are you finding that Maximus are much slower than Atos were at processing or is there a backog with the DWP decision maker? In the past I always received a decision letter from the DWP within 7 weeks of posting ESA 50 form back to Atos.

Many thanks

Maximus are still trying to catch up from the back log that IBS and ATOS created a couple of years ago, the delays are regional, in some waiting times area couple of weeks, in others it's months.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 11 months ago #160500 by Ruby
Thank you Gordon. I will try and stay patient and just be thankful I am still getting payments

More
7 years 11 months ago #160510 by gillyk59
Replied by gillyk59 on topic still waiting for ESA reassessment decision
Hello Ruby, I returned my ESA50 on 12th February, they wrote to my GP who replied on 9th March. I was sent an appointment for an assessment last week, so well over 9 weeks before I heard about my WCA. Awaiting the outcome now.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 11 months ago #160520 by Ruby
Thank you and best of luck with your outcome

More
7 years 11 months ago #160523 by FoxyLady2
Replied by FoxyLady2 on topic still waiting for ESA reassessment decision
Hi Ruby - I returned my form 21st March (11 weeks ago) and am still waiting - I email Maximus each Friday for an update but just get back "Your ESA50 questionnaire is due to be reviewed by a Healthcare Professional, the review has not yet taken place." - so just waiting ....

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.