× Members

Medical for PIP

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #162872 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Medical for PIP
Hi Mary,

If you assessment is cancelled you should notify DWP

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=topic&catid=10&id=107189

If, for any reason, you need to find the advice again, it is in the 'Spotlights' area at the top of the forum.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #162874 by Treacle1983
Replied by Treacle1983 on topic Medical for PIP
Hi had my home assessment today and I was asked about pets.

I explained that my hubby takes care entirely of the dog and I just enjoy the cuddles

But the cat is mine, he has a cat flap and I feed him on the side in the utility room where I can lean on the side for support and that he is an outdoor cat and does not use a litter box

More
7 years 9 months ago #162875 by Mary
Replied by Mary on topic Medical for PIP
Thanks Mrs H :)

Mx

More
7 years 9 months ago #162876 by Mary
Sorry Mrs Hurtyback i meant to ask will i write or can i also call DWP? is writing to them best option?

Mx

More
7 years 9 months ago #162888 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Medical for PIP

Mary wrote: Sorry Mrs Hurtyback i meant to ask will i write or can i also call DWP? is writing to them best option?

Mx

Whichever works for you best for you, the important thing is that the cancellation by the AP is logged on your file.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 9 months ago #162892 by Mary
Thanks Gordon.

Mx

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.