× Members

Medical for PIP

More
7 years 9 months ago #163076 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Medical for PIP
Yes, it certainly sounds as if the assessor was going to recommend PIP award for you. However, the DWP actually make the decision. They usually agree with the assessor, but not always.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #163077 by Mary
Replied by Mary on topic Medical for PIP
Thank you Mrs H i thought that was the case but i wont get ahead of myself i shall wait for the dreaded brown envelope!

Mx

More
7 years 9 months ago #163085 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Medical for PIP
I know the waiting is hard :(

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 9 months ago #163088 by Mary
I have no energy left :( as much as the assessor was nice and she was only in my home for about 40 mins it has taken all of my energy the whole process has! I am glad i have this site and forum to come too i don't think i could have made the application and got this far without everyone's help and support i just have to keep my swollen fingers crossed for a positive result. :)

Mx

More
7 years 9 months ago #163104 by Mary
Hi everyone i just realized something the assessor did everything on her laptop and i didn't get asked to sign anything is this normal practice ie the way a home medical is carried out? just wanted to check i have my worry head on at the moment!

Mx

More
7 years 9 months ago #163127 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Medical for PIP

Mary wrote: Hi everyone i just realized something the assessor did everything on her laptop and i didn't get asked to sign anything is this normal practice ie the way a home medical is carried out? just wanted to check i have my worry head on at the moment!

Mx

They stopped asking claimants to sign the forms some time ago, probably because a lot of people would refuse without reading what they were being asked to sign.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.