× Members

Pip assessors report received today

More
5 years 8 months ago #217297 by phrank
Replied by phrank on topic Pip assessors report received today
Have just got back from my GP appointment and he's writing me a report/letter to help with my MR and I pick it up next Tuesday.

He has given me a bit of a checkup and, apart from my mobilty problems, he said that my mental health problems are worsened as I have chronic anxiety disorder.

Have googled it but can't really find anything.

Have no idea if tnis will help in my MR as he said he is putting this in his report for yhe DWP.

Will have to wait and see.

Phrank.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #217305 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip assessors report received today
phrank

I'm afraid the DWP cannot take into account any changes in your condition that have occurred since the Decision was made.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 8 months ago #217307 by phrank
Hi Gordon,

That's ok I previously was told it was Acute Anxiety Disorder, it's only substituting one word for another.

Same thing really, I suppose (ish).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
5 years 8 months ago #217309 by phrank
Hi Alison,

Thanks for that.

Yes, family and friends is a good idea to include in support at a tribunal.

Hope it doesn't get to that but am sort of prepared.

Forgive me, but remind me, please: did your appeal get sorted at MR stage?

More
5 years 7 months ago #217389 by phrank
Phoned the PIP helpline today to initiate an MR and then used the guide to write a letter to make it sort of proper and official, so the DWP can't wriggle out of it as I am getting really paranoid about some of the bad press you hear about them and some of the comments on this forum.

Anyway, the letter is just a letter to confirm I have requested the MR and will be sending evidence as soon as

That's about it - oh, and posted 1st class signed for.

The real toil begins next week when I get my GP's letter and write the final draft to complete my MR.

Once that's done, I will chill and forget about it whilst sipping a large, cool drink gazing at the gorgeously blue, shimmering sea on some Spanish beach, if only in my dreams.

Truth is, I can't relax.

Might do once I get some positive news.

Phrank.

More
5 years 7 months ago #217390 by alison
Replied by alison on topic Pip assessors report received today
hi phrank ,,
no i sent of a MR , ut it came back with decision the same ,zerp points ,, i decided to appeal then and go to a tribunal , as difficult it was for me to attend i needed to show them excactly how i am leaving my home ,i was nervous wreck there but i was treated very well ,the panel were profesional but also compasionate which i found comforting ,went from zerp points to being awarded standard for both,, daily and mobility ,,,was all worth it in the end ,,

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.