× Members

DLA to PIP ready steady... forms gone ?

More
5 years 3 months ago #232224 by CLINE
Replied by CLINE on topic DLA to PIP ready steady... forms gone ?
Indeedy, thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #234499 by CLINE
Hello All
I had my assessment and in my case she was very polite and respectful.
She was almost 2 hours late and apologised profusely and said she would do the assessment asap as we had another appointment. She only asked about the descriptors and how they affected me. Asked if I wanted to add anything. I told her I felt I had covered everything on my form and wasn't sure what I could add. She told me most awards are 3 years and I could get a copy of the report in a week.
I haven't bothered though as I would rather wait for the official decision.
I phoned up last week to let them know I had, had another fall and if it could be added to the form. Which they did. They told me the form was with a DM and should be around 4 weeks. I had a letter today saying they had all the information and would let me know when they have made a decision.
For those waiting for face to face...it want too bad.
The result could be another thing, we will see Finger crossed

More
5 years 2 months ago #234507 by Mossy
Replied by Mossy on topic DLA to PIP ready steady... forms gone ?
Did you have any problem getting a home visit for assessment?

Thank you

More
5 years 2 months ago #234721 by CLINE
Hi
I didn't ask for one, I did mention it would be preferable in the original form. But that was all really

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.