× Members

DLA to PIP ready steady... forms gone ?

More
5 years 3 months ago #232137 by CLINE
Replied by CLINE on topic DLA to PIP ready steady... forms gone ?
Hello All
This time tomorrow the home assessment will be all over....
Had a phone call confirming appointment so all systems go.
When I am anxious or upset I get a nerve rash all over my face neck and chest so I am going to look glowingly healthy when they arrive haha
Got a nurse coming so hopefully she is nice to me and honest more to the point. My husband that looks after me will be with me and he is very protective so fingers crossed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #232144 by CLINE
Hahaha
Got a follow up phone call cancelling until July...

More
5 years 3 months ago #232200 by CLINE
Hello
Should I write to the dwp to report cancellation?
I also downloaded the diary template and filled a couple in ready for assessment,should I send then in as extra info?
I have a great letter of support from GP when transferred from IB to ESA I didn't include it as it is 6 years old, should I of?
Apologies for excessive questions and postings you may notice I am getting a little panicky.
Thanks

More
5 years 3 months ago #232210 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PIP ready steady... forms gone ?
CLINE

As the call was made a day in advance of the appointment it shouldn't be necessary to contact the DWP.

You can either send the diary now or take it with you to the new appointment when you receive it.

I'm afraid the letter is too old to have any realistic prospect of being considered by those assessing you.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 3 months ago #232217 by CLINE
Hi Gordon
Thanks for that advice. Glad I didn't send it as I thought it may be too dated. I have a few weeks until they do the home assessment so will probably fill in a few more diary pages and send them off.
Just attach a note and put NI number and DOB on?
Cline

More
5 years 3 months ago #232218 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PIP ready steady... forms gone ?

CLINE wrote: Just attach a note and put NI number and DOB on?
Cline

Plus your full name. :)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.