Relevance of a Diagnosis

More
1 year 11 months ago #269733 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Relevance of a Diagnosis
Hi UC: Universal Compassion!

We are only to pleased to help.

Let us know the outcome.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #271285 by UC:
Replied by UC: on topic Relevance of a Diagnosis
Hi Everyone!
My Brother in Law received the result of his Mandatory Reconsideration request today.

The Decision Maker has upheld the original decision!

This is in spite of my Brother in Law submitting a detailed breakdown of the Health Professional's Assessment (PA4 Form), in which he included evidence to justify what he feels is an inappropriate points allocation.

Including the fact that 'Driving' was referenced in five different areas of the PA4 to justify lower points!

My Brother in Law was awarded 11 points for Daily Care and 0 points for Mobility.

He has decided to make a formal appeal! I think that he stands a very good chance of winning!

More
1 year 10 months ago #271287 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Relevance of a Diagnosis
Hi UC

I'm sorry to hear that your brother-in-law was unsuccessful with his MR. The chances of winning an appeal are much better than an MR.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 year 10 months ago #271316 by UC:
Thank you BIS!

More
1 year 10 months ago #271341 by LL26
Replied by LL26 on topic Relevance of a Diagnosis
Hi UC,
I'm also saddened/annoyed that your MR didn't work, but I agree with BIS much better chance at appeal to tribunal. Please keep the fight going!
LL26

More
1 year 10 months ago #271344 by UC:
Thank you LL26!
I am in the process of putting together an Appeal letter on behalf of my brother in law. We are determined to fight this and will keep you updated!
The following user(s) said Thank You: LL26

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.