× Members

Zero points for my friend.

More
1 year 8 months ago #271884 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Zero points for my friend.
Hi phrank

I had forgotten about channel four's dispatches, I do remember it causing quite a stir.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #271894 by phrank
Replied by phrank on topic Zero points for my friend.
Hi Gary,

I watched the Channel 4 programme coincidentally just before I was due for a PIP renewal.

OMG I thought, is this what I'll be up against. I had been all too trustworthy with the DWP and the asessment provider.

As I'd previously had no problem with my previous face to face assessments, I thought they were genuinely out to help people.

How wrong I was.

I started getting paranoid and from then on read all I could about ESA and PIP related matters and gradually became more active on the forum.

I got through that assessment without any problems. But the one after that - the zero points one - happened and I knew once and for all just how wrong I'd been with the trust I had placed in them.

This site is invaluable for PIP and ESA claimants and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Regards,

Phrank.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, BIS, Gary

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.