× Members

PIP Assessment F2F

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #292473 by Navigator
Replied by Navigator on topic PIP Assessment F2F
Hi Bis,

So was I, as at no point did the assessor check to see if it was still working, or check it at the end to see if it had recorded everything? So I might have a recording I might not? If they are now using an app, I have no idea how secure it is? Or why It was not sent to me digitally, or a link to obtain it was not provided? I just want to make others aware of this method of recording, and then it is up to the claimant to do all the chasing to get a copy of it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anji

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #292494 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP Assessment F2F
Hi Navigator

Thanks for the information. Please update us if you get the chance. I really hope you do manage to track down a copy.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #293018 by Navigator
Replied by Navigator on topic PIP Assessment F2F
Hi all,
I have just had a telephone call from the DWP to tell me I have been awarded the enhanced rate in both the daily and mobility componants, what was strange is that it is only for 2 years? And I would have thought that it would be longer.
But the decison maker who called, did say after 2 years if nothing has changed simply write on the form NO Change, and not to fill it out again.

May I take this oppertunity to thank everyone at B&W for all your help and guidance, I struggled to follow the guides, and how to present my answers into words, but I guess with your help I must have done something right. To be awarded enhanced in both will make a big difference to me, I sit here now both upset and happy, that it is finally over for at least 2 years anyway, as I know 2 years will pass very quicly.
Thank you all again, Navigator.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anji

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #293025 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP Assessment F2F
HI Navigator

Many congratulations on your award. Unfortunately, all awards have become much shorter. When you get your review form, look at the advice in our guides. We don't advise you just to put 'no change'. Some people do, and it works out okay - and others do and it turns out to be a disaster when the assessor doesn't delve sufficiently into previous papers.

BIS

@Result @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.