× Members

'Official error' to make DWP redecide revision?

• Nervy
  • Topic Author
12 years 11 months ago #56569 by Nervy
Nervy wrote:

Adrianmidwales wrote:

I would submit your copy of the letter to the tribunal service as soon as able

Whats the hurry? will they make a sooner decision?

I should also mention i actually gave my CAB advisor two letters. One before the GL24 appeal form that my advisor filled in on 3 November which wasn't sent and (appeal form sent off but without the letter)....

...also a longer letter where more details were added which she asked me to give to her on 26 November.

I ended up filling in the pre-hearing enquiry form myself which i sent off on 7 December.
The topic has been locked.
  • Nervy
  • Topic Author
12 years 11 months ago #56666 by Nervy
b]Nervy wrote:[/b]

Adrianmidwales wrote:

I would submit your copy of the letter to the tribunal service as soon as able

Whats the hurry? will they make a sooner decision?

I'm talking to myself again. :S

The problem with long bank holiday weekends is that everyone has forgotten about the postings i wrote. If i started this thread on a Monday on a normal week i'd have got responses on the 4th day? :( :angry:
  • RachelPotter
12 years 11 months ago #56696 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic Re:'Official error' to make DWP redecide revision?
Hi Nervy, I doubt that sending anything to the tribunals service will make the decision process quicker.

However, if you send it, (recorded delivery and of course, keep copies), you will at least know that they have received it.

Hopefully there will be no need for you to go to an upper tribunal. Complaints to the CAB wouldn't in my opinion, affect the tribunals decision either way.

Best wishes,
Rachel
  • Nervy
  • Topic Author
12 years 11 months ago #56868 by Nervy
Hi, Rachel

I think posters have advised send evidence to the tribunals service but I could send the letter to both the tribunals service and the DWP?

If i send it only to tribunals service will they send it to the DWP as well?
  • RachelPotter
12 years 11 months ago #56870 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic Re:'Official error' to make DWP redecide revision?
Hi Nervy, if you have already had a decision from the decision maker and are appealing then there would be no point sending anything to the DWP.

Whatever you send to the Tribunal will be added to the 'bundle' and the DWP will get a copy of it anyway.

I think, just send to the tribunal now if you have requested an appeal.

Hope that helps,
Rachel
More
12 years 11 months ago #56874 by Gordon
Nervy wrote:

Hi, Rachel

I think posters have advised send evidence to the tribunals service but I could send the letter to both the tribunals service and the DWP?

If i send it only to tribunals service will they send it to the DWP as well?

Rachel is correct, just insure that you have your name and national insurance number on each page and that you always use the unique reference number the Tribunal Service will have sent you previously.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.