× Members

ESA claim

More
6 years 9 months ago #192707 by Perdita
Replied by Perdita on topic ESA claim
Hi, I eventually got the call back, on the fifth request! I think some of the problem was to so with the processing being moved from Basildon to Plymouth. Anyway a processor from Plymouth phoned to say they had rectified their incorrect calculation (I was right with my calculations). No mention of Mandatory Reconsideration? Maybe MR done behind the scenes so to speak. Anyway have a letter which confirms the correct calculation. (feel like framing it lol) Just thought you might like to know, Also, do you think if processing has moved from Basildon to Plymouth, that the DMs will now be Plymouth too?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #192740 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA claim

Cruella wrote: Also, do you think if processing has moved from Basildon to Plymouth, that the DMs will now be Plymouth too?

To be honest they could be anywhere.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 9 months ago #192744 by Perdita
Not under my bed!!!! Appreciate you always being around to help with replies, I really do not think I could ever have coped with the claiming processes without the support from yourself and this site but keep thinking you should have break from it,(well from my relentless questions at least!) But thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
6 years 9 months ago #192948 by Perdita
Hi, typing up answers to ESA50 questions on separate sheets to the form. This is probably a really silly question but the form says write in capitals, but surely that only applies if writing by hand? Also, I am pretty sure that my GPs supporting letter, which I have requested, is going to arrive with me after the deadline for the form to be returned. Over the phone the Centre for Health and Disability Assessments said claimants can have longer than the deadline - do you think that is correct, only I do not want to miss the deadline and my claim be ended if the Centre for Health and Disability are telling me wrong. I thought you could not get extensions foe ESA50.

More
6 years 9 months ago #192952 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA claim
Cruella

The issue is one of readability so it won't be a problem using mixed case on typed pages.

There are no extensions available for completing the ESA50 it must be with Maximus by the date required or you risk you claim being closed. If the Letter is late then you can send it on after you have returned the ESA50.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Perdita

More
6 years 9 months ago #192986 by mosala
Replied by mosala on topic ESA claim
Cruella - check out my answer to you re. PIP and OCD. Mosala

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.