× Members

ESA claim

More
6 years 9 months ago #193272 by mosala
Replied by mosala on topic ESA claim
Cruella - I have replied under my post.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193328 by Perdita
Replied by Perdita on topic ESA claim
Probably going with the ESA25 address for my fit note, but if that is the wrong one out of the two, do you think it will get to where it needs to eventually but just take longer? Do most people just get their fit notes scanned through at the job centre and then get to keep the original?

More
6 years 9 months ago #193332 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA claim

Cruella wrote: Probably going with the ESA25 address for my fit note, but if that is the wrong one out of the two, do you think it will get to where it needs to eventually but just take longer? Do most people just get their fit notes scanned through at the job centre and then get to keep the original?

It shouldn't matter, it just needs to be logged on to ESA computer system.

Taking it to your JC+ office is an option but you usually need an appointment and obviously no problems with going out.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 9 months ago #193422 by Perdita
Replied by Perdita on topic ESA claim
Just a quick maybe silly question,but the address FREEPOST ESA 25, do you think I can send it special next day delivery and just put ESA25?

More
6 years 9 months ago #193436 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA claim

Cruella wrote: Just a quick maybe silly question,but the address FREEPOST ESA 25, do you think I can send it special next day delivery and just put ESA25?

Ask at the Post Office!

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 9 months ago #193451 by Mackemlass
Replied by Mackemlass on topic ESA claim
My local post office said no when I tried. They said they had to have a full postcode
The following user(s) said Thank You: Perdita

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.