× Members

PIP Home Visit advice

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #140713 by Asbo
PIP Home Visit advice was created by Asbo
Hi
I am getting super scared because my postcode area is one of those that has come up for migration for DLA claimants. Because of my conditions it would really help me to get started on filling out the form a little bit at a time before they send one out and also it helps to write it all out in rough first. But where can I get an empty PIP form? Do you do them? I can only see ones with writing all over saying specimen at other sites.
Many thanks
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #140716 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP Home Visit advice
Hi Asbo,

Every PIP form will be marked with a unique barcode identifying the claimant. Therefore it is vital that this is the form you use and return. If you wish to get ahead of the process, you can type the answers in a Word document, print and send these in with your form. You would need to clearly mark each question on the form with something like 'see extra sheet 3 of 8' so that the assessor can easily find them.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• bro58
8 years 7 months ago #140717 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic PIP Home Visit advice
Hi A,

Just to reiterate MHB's advice, see : This Post.

bro58

More
8 years 7 months ago #140721 by Asbo
Replied by Asbo on topic PIP Home Visit advice
Thanks Mrs Hurtyback. I don't think I explained myself very well. I wouldn't be using the form to send back but just as my own rough copy. I think I will have to copy and paste the questions into a document.

More
8 years 7 months ago #140722 by Asbo
Replied by Asbo on topic PIP Home Visit advice
Thanks Bro. I was really wanting one that I could print off and then write in my answers in rough.

• bro58
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #140723 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic PIP Home Visit advice

Asbo wrote: Thanks Bro. I was really wanting one that I could print off and then write in my answers in rough.

Hi A,

I am afraid that there isn't a "blank" one available !!

Whatever you decide to do, remember, you must return the one that you receive through the post with your "Barcode" on it !!

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.