× Members

PIP Home Visit advice

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #140725 by crad2@hotmail.com
Replied by crad2@hotmail.com on topic PIP Home Visit advice
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago #140726 by
Replied by on topic PIP Home Visit advice

vision wrote: Is this any help PIP2 form
www.scribd.com/doc/281113741/PIP2-FORM-h...ity-Affects-You-Form

Hi v,

Similar to the "Specimen" form that we have already provided a link for, only this one has "Example" printed throughout.

Thanks anyway ! :)

bro58

More
8 years 7 months ago #140727 by crad2@hotmail.com
Replied by crad2@hotmail.com on topic PIP Home Visit advice
This blank pdf may be able to be filled in on computer using a pdf editor program i think.
Just use as a draft tool and return the one they send with barcode on obviously.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
8 years 6 months ago #142616 by Asbo
Replied by Asbo on topic PIP Home Visit advice
Hi

I've just had preliminary letter re migration to PIP. I knew my post code was coming up thanks to your helpful info and I downloaded the PIP manual to get going on some of the questions and be prepared.

However a friend of mine has said don't fill it out yourself even if you say how stressful it was and how long it took you, she said it would go against me. I didn't think this was the case. I don't have an advocate and in any case I wouldn't necessarily trust them to write down exactly the right things. At least if I do it myself I know what I have put. I am getting mainly online help.

Will it go against me if I fill it out myself, even if I say I've had to do a bit at a time only?

many thanks

More
8 years 6 months ago #142620 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Home Visit advice
Asbo

If your limitations would impact on your ability to complete the form then you need to give some thought to how you might explain this, for example; you might only be able to work on the form for half an hour every day, maybe you have already been working on what you might include, perhaps you have used a computer to prepare your response because it was easier to do than writing it by hand and allowed you to correct errors. I could go on :)

The bottom line is reduce the opportunities that the assessor has to make assumptions by explaining things like this on your form.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 6 months ago #142624 by Asbo
Replied by Asbo on topic PIP Home Visit advice
Thanks for the pointers, Gordon. Yes I was going to say I'd done a bit at a time only because that is all I can do but hadn't thought of saying about the computer even though I've been preparing answers on there and correcting errors so every little thing helps. I hope it wouldn't work against me getting online help because that's mainly what I'm using!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.