× Members

Agoraphobia and claiming pip

More
7 years 11 months ago #159468 by pat
Replied by pat on topic Agoraphobia and claiming pip
Can I please clear something up. If she doesn't participate this time are you saying that another appointment will be offered.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #159488 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Agoraphobia and claiming pip

pat wrote: Can I please clear something up. If she doesn't participate this time are you saying that another appointment will be offered.

Every claimant should be given two opportunities to attend and participate before their file is returned to the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pat

More
7 years 11 months ago #159881 by pat
My sister had her f2f today. She did attend but said very little other than yes or no but the assessor did allow me to speak quite a bit after she could see my sister was very uncomfortable. Still not sure how it went though. Thankyou for all your help I will let you know what happens.

More
7 years 11 months ago #159896 by Gordon

pat wrote: My sister had her f2f today. She did attend but said very little other than yes or no but the assessor did allow me to speak quite a bit after she could see my sister was very uncomfortable. Still not sure how it went though. Thankyou for all your help I will let you know what happens.

I'm afraid I may be quite a wait, PIP Decisions are currently taking about 8 weeks or more.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 11 months ago #159907 by pat
The assessor said we should hear in a couple of weeks is that just a standard comment or could it be quicker in my area the assessment was done by capita

More
7 years 11 months ago #159912 by Gordon

pat wrote: The assessor said we should hear in a couple of weeks is that just a standard comment or could it be quicker in my area the assessment was done by capita

The issue is with the DWP not the Assessment Providers, it's possible that there are regional variations but we are seeing most members report Decisions being made in about 8 weeks.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.