× Members

Face to face interview

More
6 years 4 months ago #202315 by Dougle
Replied by Dougle on topic Face to face interview
Yeah I am sure he will if he sees my request because he told me to contact him if I needed this help and he said he would fill in any forms ATOS Send him but they claim he hasnt responded.I just discovered that he is not even in surgery until MONDAY now ! I only have days left to contact him. It goes from bad to worse.
I just don’t know what to do.I want the medical over with but at the same time I want every chance I can get to provide all the best possible evidence. If i go without a letter or evidence from my GP i suppose it will not help my case at all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #202337 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Face to face interview
Dougle

It will depend on the letter, I'm afraid some are a waste of the paper and some are extremely supportive. Although supporting letters and evidence are important, it's your claim form that will have the most influence.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dougle

More
6 years 4 months ago #202433 by Dougle
If I AM removed from the Support Group and I end up having to appeal does that mean I have to attend work focused interviews and courses etc whilst I go through the appeal process?

More
6 years 4 months ago #202445 by Dougle
Also, I have to take very powerful pain medication ( controlled drugs j and the side effects causes drowsiness ,confusion,memory loss, sleepiness etc. Can I request being placed in the Support Group on the basis that these side effects would make it unsafe for me and others if I was in a workplace?

More
6 years 4 months ago #202462 by Gordon

Dougle wrote: If I AM removed from the Support Group and I end up having to appeal does that mean I have to attend work focused interviews and courses etc whilst I go through the appeal process?

If you were placed in the WRAG then yes, you would be required to attend Work Focused Interviews and to participate in Work Related Activity.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 4 months ago #202463 by Gordon

Dougle wrote: Also, I have to take very powerful pain medication ( controlled drugs j and the side effects causes drowsiness ,confusion,memory loss, sleepiness etc. Can I request being placed in the Support Group on the basis that these side effects would make it unsafe for me and others if I was in a workplace?

No, being at risk of harm if required to work only places you in the WRAG, for the SG you must show a substantial risk to you or others if required to participate in Work Related Activity.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.