× Members

Face to face interview

More
6 years 4 months ago #202855 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Face to face interview
Dougle

I assume you mean "unable" to leave your home? If your GP has written that you can go out then it would explain the appointment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #202857 by Dougle
Replied by Dougle on topic Face to face interview
Oops ! that was supposed to say I have been UNable to leave home on multiple occasions.!

More
6 years 4 months ago #202859 by Dougle
Yeah sorry Gordon...I meant UNable .

More
6 years 4 months ago #202860 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Face to face interview
Dougle

I have to say, the GP letter does imply that there were times when you could go out :(

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 4 months ago #202868 by Dougle
Yeah I guess so . Well, I will just have to attend .No more to be done really. Not long now until my appointment so I will let ya know during the week how it seemed and then I guess the waiting begins . You have been a great help. Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
6 years 4 months ago #202948 by Dougle
My ESA medical has been cancelled by Maximus at the last minute .Awesome. I am told I will receive a new appointment ...more miserable waiting . What a time of year for this stress.Will let you know what transpires again.
We have contacted DWP and Maximus several times and each time they tell us something different in that they say YES they got my GP info he faxed over, then the next time we speak to them it’s NO they did not receive the GP info .We know for sure the GP faxed info to Maximus.
I give in .Fed up.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.