× Members

DLA transfer to PIP

More
5 years 6 months ago #218983 by RedRed
Replied by RedRed on topic DLA transfer to PIP
DWP put me through to ATOS (or whatever they're called now). They changed the appointment for me to the following week as I can't do mornings. They said I need a GP letter faxed to them as FME, Further Medical Evidence, stating why I need a taxi in order to authorise one for me.

I found your guides for the assessments. :)

ESA Resources link is dead, by the way, it goes to a 404 Article Not Found.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #218989 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA transfer to PIP
RR

Can you be more specific about the link that failed, I've done a quick check and they appear to be all working.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 6 months ago #218992 by RedRed
Yes, this one www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/esa-resources

Not sure I can post a screenshot but it says 404 article not found, and a list of possible reasons:

'You may not be able to visit this page because of:

an out-of-date bookmark/favourite
a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site
a mistyped address
you have no access to this page
The requested resource was not found
An error has occurred while processing your request.'

Could be me? Or my browser? Everything else is fine, so hmmm

More
5 years 6 months ago #219004 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA transfer to PIP
RR

I'm afraid this link is working for me :(

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 6 months ago #219019 by RedRed
I am using Firefox. How do I report it to Sys Admin?

More
5 years 6 months ago #219050 by RedRed
The ATOS report arrived over the weekend. I haven't slept well so I can't read it properly yet. It doesn't look like forms I've seen in the past, so I can't figure it out yet. Glancing through, I see lies, twisted information, and fabrication. But that's what they do so it's no surprise.

It's not clear what points I have been awarded, but near the end, it says "it would be appropriate to review the claim in 2 years".

Justification for review period choice:
"The claimant has no restrictions however she has mental health conditions and fibromyalgia which could fluctuate. Therefore a review of 2 years is required."

What does that mean?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.