× Members

Bizzarre call from DWP

More
13 years 1 month ago #51789 by s.jmoore@blueyonder.co.uk
Replied by s.jmoore@blueyonder.co.uk on topic Re:Bizzarre call from DWP
Thats terrible have you tried going to CAB about this? They have to issue you with a reason for cutting you off. Didn't they say at the interview why they were doing this?

This is all very worrying.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #52059 by Elaine2
Replied by Elaine2 on topic Re:Bizzarre call from DWP
Hi
CAB could/would not help, I rang and talked to a solicitor after the "chat". The Solicitor said that it would be 5-6 weeks for the Decision Maker to come to a decision. The person that interviewed me at the DWP told me it was not up to him it would now be in the hands of the Decision Maker. They have not sent any paperwork regarding cut off, I was told that they should have given 4 weeks notice, but they havent. I had thought that the Investigator could have reinstated? This all looks like they are trying to save money in one way or another. I have DLA mid and high for an indefinite period that has not been stopped at the moment. The interviewer asked "why do you think we pay you DLA"? I guess that will be cut off next. No phone calls or letters to date.

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #53116 by lulu
Replied by lulu on topic Re:Bizzarre call from DWP
I know because I asked when I called

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #53117 by lulu
Replied by lulu on topic Re:Bizzarre call from DWP
Hi Callisto
It was the DWP as they sent me a form from their new "Integrity Department" - and here was I thinking Integrity was all about doing things "Properly"
Waht are the Coalition doing thats proper ?

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #53216 by mayflower
Replied by mayflower on topic Re:Bizzarre call from DWP
Hi everyone
Just to let you know that since the phone call from the'DWP'nearly two weeks ago, my daughter hasn't received the 'letter'. I suppose there is still time?
However on Friday I received a white envelope containing the new ESA50 03/11 so unfortunately DWP & Atos hadn't forgotten about me as the date on the covering letter was dated exactly 1 year & 1 day from my previous assessment with an Atos HCP, how efficient!
maggie

More
13 years 4 weeks ago - 13 years 4 weeks ago #53248 by Callisto
Replied by Callisto on topic Re:Bizzarre call from DWP
lulu wrote:

Hi Callisto
It was the DWP as they sent me a form from their new "Integrity Department" - and here was I thinking Integrity was all about doing things "Properly"

Integrity Dept conjures up pictures of some KGB like organisation who just uses these words to - well interegate people for some imagined crime!
What exactly does this dept actually deal with then? Is it along the lines of the "correctness programme"? or is this yet another name for the fraud dept?
Hope all goes well.
Callisto x
Last edit: 13 years 4 weeks ago by Gordon. Reason: fixed quote

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.