× Members

New questionnaire

• noel
  • Topic Author
10 years 10 months ago #108220 by noel
Replied by noel on topic New questionnaire
Thank you Gordon, I have been using the correct guide, my partner checked the back page regarding cancer treatment. We have been using the online version as it is extremely convenient to use and you can do as much or little as you like and come back to it, when you are feeling up to it.
I just hope that this time around I am going to have a HCP who knows a little about mental health and not just a registered nurse with no qualifications, after all if someone needed major heart surgery they wouldn't go to a dentist would they.
:huh:
Thanks, don't know if I have used motions button correctly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• noel
  • Topic Author
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #108413 by noel
Hello again.
I am just checking and double checking my ESA50 reassessment questionnaire.
I was looking through information that I have regarding three previous medical assessments that I had, one in 1995 another 2002 and the last one 2007. I used to have these around every five years, when I was on IB. My question is would it be worth my while to have all three prognosis pages photocopied, as all three say the same; unlikely change in claimants condition and in the longer term ?
All three assessments were carried out by different doctors (not a nurse) and I thought it might help to prove continuity and longevity ? of my conditions.
Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by bro58.

• bro58
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #108417 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic New questionnaire

noel wrote: Hello again.
I am just checking and double checking my ESA50 reassessment questionnaire.
I was looking through information that I have regarding three previous medical assessments that I had, one in 1995 another 2002 and the last one 2007. I used to have these around every five years, when I was on IB. My question is would it be worth my while to have all three prognosis pages photocopied, as all three say the same; unlikely change in claimants condition and in the longer term ?
All three assessments were carried out by different doctors (not a nurse) and I thought it might help to prove continuity and longevity ? of my conditions.
Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

Hi n,

There is no reason why you shouldn't, if nothing else, it will show that that you have a long standing medical condition with little prospect of improvement.

bro58

• noel
  • Topic Author
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #108424 by noel
Thanks Bro, that is what I was thinking of.
Trying to think of everything and anything that I should be doing to assist the correct decision first time without hopefully having to appeal.
It is dreadful when you think that you have to start thinking about the appeal process even before you send in the questionnaire.
Do you advise sending copies of everything to DM besides Atos. I just sent to Atos last time but I keep reading on the forum that some people are still sending everything to both.
Thank you.

• bro58
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #108426 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic New questionnaire

noel wrote: Thanks Bro, that is what I was thinking of.
Trying to think of everything and anything that I should be doing to assist the correct decision first time without hopefully having to appeal.
It is dreadful when you think that you have to start thinking about the appeal process even before you send in the questionnaire.
Do you advise sending copies of everything to DM besides Atos. I just sent to Atos last time but I keep reading on the forum that some people are still sending everything to both.
Thank you.

Hi n,

As you know it is a matter of choice, and is only a back up to ensure that the DM has access to the same information as ATOS.

So, it's entirely up to you. :)

bro58

• noel
  • Topic Author
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #108433 by noel
Hi, I am arranging to post all off on Monday, this will be two weeks before the due date.
It has taken about four weeks to fill in altogether, but I took your advice and started to fill in the online version with my partner two weeks before it was due to be sent out, to get ahead start and I have been able to do a bit at time.
If there is anything else before Monday I will come back to the website if it ok.
I done everything I can now, its all still the last thing on my mind at night and first thing in the mornings,
Thank you for your help and advice anyway, it has been very helpful and reassuring to know that there has been someone to ask for advice. I don't know what I would have done without B and W. Thanks.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.