× Members

New questionnaire

• noel
  • Topic Author
10 years 7 months ago #112831 by noel
Replied by noel on topic New questionnaire
Todays update.
Telephoned Atos, told that I am going to have an assessment and I am in the queue for one.
I asked when would this be about and I was told there is a backlog !
I am rather glad really because I would prefer a doctor to see me and ask about my conditions/limitations, better to see me and understand than written evidence I think.
Will update when I receive the letter.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• noel
  • Topic Author
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #113875 by noel
Another update.
I have heard nothing from Atos about a assessment.
Would I be right in thinking that it is still early days as yet to hear from them ?
Just thought I would let you know so other members get an idea of waiting times.
Thank you.
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by slugsta.

More
10 years 7 months ago #113876 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic New questionnaire
Hi Noel,

It was 5 months after sending in my ESA50 that I finally heard anything from ATOS ('inviting' me to a face2face assessment) - and that was before the backlog got as bad as it is now!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: noel

• Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
More
10 years 7 months ago #113877 by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
Replied by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law) on topic New questionnaire
The DWP are in chaos, what with backlogs of ESA and DLA/PIP, and now Decisions Makers have been advised to use 'Google' to look up medical conditions as reported in our News section.

Crazydiamond, a former DSS Adjudication Officer ( who retired as moderator for family & health reasons a few months ago) and I predicted that with so many changes to benefits, rushed in with no proper debate in Parliament would lead to a 'meltdown'

We weren't that wrong !

PLEASE READ THE SPOTLIGHTS AREA OF THE FORUM REGULARLY, OTHERWISE YOU MAY MISS OUT ON IMPORTANT INFORMATION. Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: noel

• noel
  • Topic Author
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #114293 by noel
I have received an appointment for a F2F assessment for in a couple of weeks.
Previously (six years ago) I attended a Incapacity benefit medical, at that time it was at Lawnswood, Otley Road, Leeds.
This new assessment for a F2F is at quarry hill house, Quarry Hill, Leeds.
Has the assessment centre changed to a new address or is this place for something else, I would be grateful if anyone knows about this change of venue.
Thanks.
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Gordon.

More
10 years 6 months ago #114294 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic New questionnaire

noel wrote: I have received an appointment for a F2F assessment for in a couple of weeks.
Previously (six years ago) I attended a Incapacity benefit medical, at that time it was at Lawnswood, Otley Road, Leeds.
This new assessment for a F2F is at quarry hill house, Quarry Hill, Leeds.
Has the assessment centre changed to a new address or is this place for something else, I would be grateful if anyone knows about this change of venue.
Thanks.

I do not believe that ATOS performed IB assessments so that is most likely the cause of the address change.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.