× Members

New questionnaire

• noel
  • Topic Author
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #110578 by noel
Replied by noel on topic New questionnaire
Update.
I went to see my G.P yesterday regarding the ESA113 for him to complete.
Remember I was told by someone at Atos that an ESA113 was sent to my G.P.
My G.P has not received anything to complete at all.
When I returned back home I telephoned Atos for an update and they are now telling me that it is still been looked at and they have not come to any decisions yet !
I told them that I was informed last time I called them that an ESA113 was been sent to my G.P.
This time they told me that nothing has been sent out, only my ESA questionnaire, which they have received back from me.
So now back to square one, looks like no movement on things.
Although they have only had my questionnaire back six weeks, am I right it can take up to six months ?
Thanks.
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #110583 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic New questionnaire

noel wrote: Update.
I went to see my G.P yesterday regarding the ESA113 for him to complete.
Remember I was told by someone at Atos that an ESA113 was sent to my G.P.
My G.P has not received anything to complete at all.
When I returned back home I telephoned Atos for an update and they are now telling me that it is still been looked at and they have not come to any decisions yet !
I told them that I was informed last time I called them that an ESA113 was been sent to my G.P.
This time they told me that nothing has been sent out, only my ESA questionnaire, which they have received back from me.
So now back to square one, looks like no movement on things.
Although they have only had my questionnaire back six weeks, am I right it can take up to six months ?
Thanks.

I have seen several reports of ESA113s being issued when they have not, it may be a stalling tactic by ATOS or just general incompetence.

Unfortunately, we are seeing an increasing number of claimants waiting more than three months and even six, I would certainly start escalating the problem once it goes past four months.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: noel

More
10 years 9 months ago #110584 by killbot99
Replied by killbot99 on topic New questionnaire
Hi

Mine took nearly 5 months last time. And I have heard it take longer than that. So 6 weeks is no time at all in reality. Although it will feel like forever to us of course.

• noel
  • Topic Author
10 years 9 months ago #110629 by noel
Thanks Madcatwoman, you are right it does feel like forever to us all.
When you have been suffered with mental health all your life it is terrible to be treated this way, especially when they should know that it effects your health and makes people worse.
Good luck to you, I keep an eye on your posts, all the best.
Thanks.

More
10 years 9 months ago #110696 by killbot99
Replied by killbot99 on topic New questionnaire
Hi

I am about 2 weeks ahead of you in ESA terms and am still waiting, I am trying to ignore it to be honest as dwelling on it is very stressful. Thank you for your kinds words and the very best of luck to you as well.

• noel
  • Topic Author
10 years 8 months ago #112062 by noel
Another update.
I have still not heard anything from Atos or DWP.
I telephoned week ago to Atos and they tell me my questionnaire is still in doctors queue to be looked at.
I think they mean the HCP.
No ESA113 sent to my GP neither.
All this does wonders for peoples health doesn't it !
Thank you all and I post if I hear anything :)

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.