× Members

New questionnaire

• noel
  • Topic Author
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #108197 by noel
Replied by noel on topic New questionnaire
Hello, as the DWP/Atos seldom ask G.Ps to complete a ESA113 questionnaire about you.
What do you think of the idea of me getting my partner to download and print a copy of the ESA113 and asking my G.P myself to fill it in for me ?
I then could forward it to DWP/Atos.
I would be willing to pay my G.P. Any advice please.
My partner and I have been filling in the latest questionnaire now for weeks !
Nearly completed, as I can only do it a bit at a time.
Thank you, as always.
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #108200 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic New questionnaire

noel wrote: Hello, as the DWP/Atos seldom ask G.Ps to complete a ESA113 questionnaire about you.
What do you think of the idea of me getting my partner to download and print a copy of the ESA113 and asking my G.P myself to fill it in for me ?
I then could forward it to DWP/Atos.
I would be willing to pay my G.P. Any advice please.
My partner and I have been filling in the latest questionnaire now for weeks !
Nearly completed, as I can only do it a bit at a time.
Thank you, as always.

Only the DWP or ATOS on their behalf can issue an ESA113, you would be better of preparing a letter to send to your GP with the areas that you want to comment on included, if they are willing to complete it then you can send this to ATOS/DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• noel
  • Topic Author
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #108202 by noel
Thank you Gordon, I already have a letter which my G.P has kindly done for me, I am lucky as he is very supportive. I only asked as I thought that it might carry more punch on an actual ESA113, but thanks for explaining to me. I wonder why you can look at and download an ESA113 if it cannot be used other than DWP/Atos, is it just for information purposes e.g. to see the kind of questions they are asking your G.P ?
Thanks.

More
10 years 10 months ago #108203 by Gordon

noel wrote: Thank you Gordon, I already have a letter which my G.P has kindly done for me, I am lucky as he is very supportive. I only asked as I thought that it might carry more punch on an actual ESA113, but thanks for explaining to me. I wonder why you can look at and download an ESA113 if it cannot be used other than DWP/Atos, is it just for information purposes e.g. to see the kind of questions they are asking your G.P ?
Thanks.

Most DWP documents that affect a claimant are available online.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: noel

• noel
  • Topic Author
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #108208 by noel
Sorry to be asking again a question, once I have sent in my questionnaire and had a response. If I want to appeal any decision made, is there a particular appeals guide regarding the new ESA50 that I have to use or do I just continue to use the guide in the members area.
I want to get ready well in advance and then I can do a bit at a time.
Thank you again.

More
10 years 10 months ago #108211 by Gordon

noel wrote: Sorry to be asking again a question, once I have sent in my questionnaire and had a response. If I want to appeal any decision made, is there a particular appeals guide regarding the new ESA50 that I have to use or do I just continue to use the guide in the members area.
I want to get ready well in advance and then I can do a bit at a time.
Thank you again.

No problem :)

There is only one version of the ESA Appeal guide, which applies to all versions of the ESA50, it is the Claim guides that vary, however, you should now be only using the latest version of these guides.

Gordon

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.