× Members

DLA

More
8 years 5 months ago #145353 by Tigerlily11
Replied by Tigerlily11 on topic DLA
Thank you very much Gordon.

Jessica

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #145828 by Tigerlily11
Hi

A lady who knows me well and knows how my illness effects me is willing to write a letter of support for me to put with my form. She doesn't want her name or address on it though in case they look into her benefit and reassess her. She is willing to put a mobile number on the letter for them to contact her if they wish. Surely they could trace her name from her telephone number. I don't want to cause her bother if that is the case.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Jessica

More
8 years 4 months ago #145842 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA

Jessica wrote: Hi

A lady who knows me well and knows how my illness effects me is willing to write a letter of support for me to put with my form. She doesn't want her name or address on it though in case they look into her benefit and reassess her. She is willing to put a mobile number on the letter for them to contact her if they wish. Surely they could trace her name from her telephone number. I don't want to cause her bother if that is the case.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Jessica

I'm afraid a support letter with no contact information is unlikely to be of any value.

I agree that a phone number will still be traceable.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 4 months ago #145844 by Tigerlily11
Thank you Gordon, I'll not put it in. I would hate to cause this lady any stress with the DWP.

Jessica

More
8 years 4 months ago #146061 by Tigerlily11
Hi

I was wondering how to include all the extra information on separate pages I am sending with my DLA review form.

Thank you.
Jessica

More
8 years 4 months ago #146074 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA

Jessica wrote: Hi

I was wondering how to include all the extra information on separate pages I am sending with my DLA review form.

Thank you.
Jessica

Just attach the extra pages to the back of the form, I would recommend a treasury tag or the equivalent.

Each page needs to be headed with your full name and National Insurance Number and you should number each page with "page X of Y" so that it easy to identify if a page is missing.

Make sure it is clear on both the form and the added pages which question is being answered, something like; "continued on page X" and "continued from Question Y".

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.