× Members

mandatory reassessment

More
7 years 10 months ago #161296 by wendy2
Replied by wendy2 on topic mandatory reassessment
Little bit of advice please in how to end my letter of support for my son to Appeal Tribunal. I think I can remember reading somewhere that I should end it by saying something like - I affirm this to be true. Cannot find it in any of my notes and have tried various websites to see if i can find where I read it and our advisor not able to offer advice on that point. Or would a signature at end of letter be sufficient. Thank you again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #161332 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic mandatory reassessment

wendy2 wrote: Little bit of advice please in how to end my letter of support for my son to Appeal Tribunal. I think I can remember reading somewhere that I should end it by saying something like - I affirm this to be true. Cannot find it in any of my notes and have tried various websites to see if i can find where I read it and our advisor not able to offer advice on that point. Or would a signature at end of letter be sufficient. Thank you again.

"I affirm/attest that the above information is correct to the best of my knowledge" is fine.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 10 months ago #161371 by wendy2
Replied by wendy2 on topic mandatory reassessment
ok thanks

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.