× Members

Different forms ??

More
8 years 1 week ago #161028 by Valerie
Replied by Valerie on topic Different forms ??
No way could I do that Gordon ....the problems he has with memory ( from seizures) plus the apnoea and reduced oxygen make him sleepy and he does sometimes drop off just sitting, but not the form of epilepsy which does that.....he cannot handle phone calls, and would just give up if he physically had to fill in forms, but his wife is very good at handwriting so she always actually fills them in ...his suffers sooo much stress if he goes for assessments, tribunals etc and his wife cannot go as they have a small child, so I have always gone and speak when they ask me ...DEP have always spoken to me and send the letters to me, but I would not want to receive his benefit and pay it to him as it mentions in that link ...think best we can do us get in touch with the local MP , though how could they speak for him , they don't even know him ???? David just wants to give up and forget the whole thing he is soooo down at the moment, but they are s raping for pennies at the moment and life is very difficult for them ...
Thank you anyway
Valerie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.