× Members

ESA 0points - what happens now?

• bro58
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #114192 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA 0points - what happens now?

"I don't imagine any of you can add anything but if there is something I have missed please tell me"

I am afraid that your assumption is correct J. :(

If the matter is not reconciled to your satisfaction, you could make a complaint, although I should imagine that would not be desirable at this sad time.

Complaining to the Tribunal Service

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Judith
  • Topic Author
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #114244 by Judith
Replied by Judith on topic ESA 0points - what happens now?
Still no letter - apparently 3 have been sent so how am I going to get my decision if they will not tell me on the phone and the letters are going down a big black hole somewhere. :angry:
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by bro58.

• bro58
10 years 6 months ago #114247 by bro58

Judith wrote: Still no letter - apparently 3 have been sent so how am I going to get my decision if they will not tell me on the phone and the letters are going down a big black hole somewhere. :angry:

Hi J,

It may be worth checking with The TS that they have your correct postal address, and that they are not sending the Decision Notice elsewhere.

bro58

• Judith
  • Topic Author
10 years 6 months ago #114251 by Judith
That has been checked every time I have spoken to them and 5 weeks ago when I received the date for my tribunal appeal, that reached me ok (shame that didn't go down the big black hole :) ) - have been at this address for over 5 years now. I have covered every eventuality and non of the professionals care a toss, no one appears to take any responsibility for the fact that 10 days after my appeal I still do not have a decision and I do not know what else to do.
If I had the decision but no letter that would be one thing but as it is I have absolutely nothing.

• bro58
10 years 6 months ago #114254 by bro58
Hi J,

I am afraid that it may just be a matter of pestering them, until you get what you want.

I believe that you can e-mail the TS, maybe something in writing, will have the desired effect.

Your only other option is to make an official complaint (link previously provided)

And/Or involve your M.P. :

Contacting your MP

If the TS is being truthful, in that they have now sent out 3 decision notices, and they are not being sucked into a collapsing star in some distant galaxy, then something is obviously amiss with their admin.

They need to pinpoint the systems failure, and rectify it.

Good Luck !! :)

bro58

• Judith
  • Topic Author
10 years 6 months ago #114360 by Judith
Hi Mods

Have just arrived home from a very long, sad and exhausting 36 hours in Milton Keynes saying our final goodbyes to our wonderful and special foster daughter George. The love for George was palpable today both in the funeral service and afterwards.

Two weeks tomorrow the 20th November I attended my ESA Appeal Tribunal and have still NOT received a decision or letter. Just do not know what to do next, have rang them 3 times ...etc. as I said the other day. :angry:

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.