× Members

ESA 0points - what happens now?

More
10 years 6 months ago #114794 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA 0points - what happens now?
Judith

Please be aware that if you request a written Statement of Reasons then a copy will also be sent to the DWP, opening up the opportunity for them to appeal the Decision if they believe there has been an Error of Law in the proceedings, something that they could not do if they did not themselves request the SoR.

Whilst, it is highly unlikely that this will actually happen you are opening the door.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Judith

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
10 years 6 months ago #114798 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA 0points - what happens now?
Hi J,

I can't recall whether you have already put something in writing to The TS regarding the missing Decision Notice, but you may find that telephone contact alone, will not resolve the issue.

bro58

• Judith
  • Topic Author
10 years 6 months ago #114832 by Judith
Replied by Judith on topic ESA 0points - what happens now?
Yes bro, I sent a complaint by email on Monday and when I spoke to the lady yesterday she read out that a complaint had been registered. I decided to cover all possibilities and that is why I am continuing to phone them every few days.
I am still absolutely astounded at the way I have been treated by the Tribunal Service - I do not believe that it is possible for 4 letters to go astray when everything else they had sent me prior to the hearing had been received.
After yesterday's conversation I am beginning to suspect that the Birmingham office have not sent the letters out to me. :angry:

More
10 years 6 months ago #114834 by Puccalove
Replied by Puccalove on topic ESA 0points - what happens now?
Yes that would be my suspicion as well, you have a right to complain although I'm not sure what effect it has.

• Judith
  • Topic Author
10 years 6 months ago #114838 by Judith
Replied by Judith on topic ESA 0points - what happens now?
Puccalove

It will not affect my claim now but I am pursuing it so that maybe no-one else will go through this.

More
10 years 6 months ago #114840 by Puccalove
Replied by Puccalove on topic ESA 0points - what happens now?
That is very good of you not everyone would bother particularly considering all you've been through. I hope you get a decent response but not sure I'd keep my hopes up.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.