× Members

Recieved medical report

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #150911 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Recieved medical report

T wrote:

Rh wrote: I phoned DWP and asked for a copy of esa85a as got in support group and there hasn't been any problems.

How long did it take to arrive rh?

Hi T,

I am sure that Rh will reply if they see your query !

However, in the mean time, : Here is Their Topic where they told us that they had received it.

If you request the ESA85 or ESA85A over the phone, it could arrive with 2-4 weeks !

If you requested it in writing, they have 40 calendar days from receipt of your request to send you the information.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #150912 by Rh
Replied by Rh on topic Recieved medical report
I had to phone twice as didn't turn up at first request. DwP quoted 7 working days as they have to email another section. Turned up quite quick at second request.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bro58

More
8 years 2 months ago #150920 by Orangeblossom
Replied by Orangeblossom on topic Recieved medical report
I too asked and was send out same day.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bro58

More
8 years 2 months ago #150966 by T
Replied by T on topic Recieved medical report
I phoned them today to see if had been requested to be sent out and they said nothing had been requested after I phoned them Friday to request it!So today when I phoned them they've actually requested for it to be sent out,but with my anxiety I rang them again to double check,hope that this won't cause me any problems ringing them twice today? Any replies to put my mind at rest would be much appreciated,I'm just concerned now that because I've rang them a few times they will want a reassessment??

More
8 years 2 months ago #150982 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Recieved medical report

T wrote: I phoned them today to see if had been requested to be sent out and they said nothing had been requested after I phoned them Friday to request it!So today when I phoned them they've actually requested for it to be sent out,but with my anxiety I rang them again to double check,hope that this won't cause me any problems ringing them twice today? Any replies to put my mind at rest would be much appreciated,I'm just concerned now that because I've rang them a few times they will want a reassessment??

No it won't, the people on the help line are just there to answer your questions they don't do anything else and your calling them (even twice) will not result in your claim being re-assessed.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: T

More
8 years 2 months ago #150984 by T
Replied by T on topic Recieved medical report
Thanks Gordon all this has got me completely paranoid

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.