× Members

Recieved medical report

More
8 years 2 months ago #150566 by T
Replied by T on topic Recieved medical report
Yes I am pleased with being put in the SG,It's the right group for me at the moment,I'm just scared now to carry on and have good days because I'm paranoid that they will be watching me,surely they wouldn't be watching me the same day I got my letter? I want to try and join a gym and push myself to go ,I'm on medication and want to get better,want to get rid of this anxiety and depression but I'm frightened by going to a gym if they are watching me will end up badly for me,I mean I haven't got any savings or or anything financial they could look into me for,I'm just really paranoid now

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago #150568 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Recieved medical report

Thomas wrote: Yes I am pleased with being put in the SG,It's the right group for me at the moment,I'm just scared now to carry on and have good days because I'm paranoid that they will be watching me,surely they wouldn't be watching me the same day I got my letter? I want to try and join a gym and push myself to go ,I'm on medication and want to get better,want to get rid of this anxiety and depression but I'm frightened by going to a gym if they are watching me will end up badly for me,I mean I haven't got any savings or or anything financial they could look into me for,I'm just really paranoid now

Hi T,

Try not to worry, if you have a variable condition, even if they were "watching" you, they would have to do so for weeks rather than days to gain evidence that you were carrying out any activities that were contrary to your SG award for the "majority of the time" and not just on the odd occasion !!

If you are still worried, have a word with your G.P. or CPN if you have one ! :)

bro58

More
8 years 2 months ago #150570 by T
Replied by T on topic Recieved medical report
Sorry to be a pain,but it sounds like you don't think they are watching me do you think it's my paranoia?and do you agree with me by being put into the SG and receiving my letter today it would be too soon anyway?i won't ask anymore questions after this just need to put my mind at ease,also there were two men in the car surely there would only be one?and they wouldn't be in plain view they would be covertly doing it?this is my anxiety and paranoia making me asks these questions thanks in advance for your reply

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #150575 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Recieved medical report

Thomas wrote: Sorry to be a pain,but it sounds like you don't think they are watching me do you think it's my paranoia?and do you agree with me by being put into the SG and receiving my letter today it would be too soon anyway?i won't ask anymore questions after this just need to put my mind at ease,also there were two men in the car surely there would only be one?and they wouldn't be in plain view they would be covertly doing it?this is my anxiety and paranoia making me asks these questions thanks in advance for your reply

Hi T,

I can't possible comment on whether your assumptions that DWP may be observing you is due to your medical conditions ! :)

I only "know you" through a few posts that you have made on the forum !! :)

It can be quite easy to over worry about such issues !

What I can say is that DWP only carry out surveillance in a very small majority of cases, mainly because they lack the money and resources to do so, and they never do so as a matter of course! :)

If you feel that the prescribed medication that you are currently taking may not be controlling your symptoms as it should, have a word with your G.P./CPN !! :)

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 2 months ago #150617 by welshgrl
Replied by welshgrl on topic Recieved medical report
Hi Thomas,

This is so common and I know lots of people with mental health problems that have been totally paranoid when claiming pip or esa. The two men were more than likely there doing something completely different but your paranoia has put 2 and 2 together and comes up with they must be from the DWP.

It's disgusting that people with genuine illnesses are being put through the mill like this and I am sure if a survey was carried out that it would be proved that these new assessments are making people more ill and causing severe harm to their mental health - which is actually ironic as the cameron wants people to improve and go back to work. He is actually worsening people's health.
The following user(s) said Thank You: T

More
8 years 2 months ago #150619 by Francis
Replied by Francis on topic Recieved medical report
Thomas - just to say that I am also in the support group with mental health issues & every time I am reassessed it triggers 'paranoid' feelings of being watched by the DWP. In between assessments I never give it a thought! So try not to worry.

Francis
The following user(s) said Thank You: T

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.