× Members

Recieved medical report

More
8 years 2 months ago #151205 by T
Replied by T on topic Recieved medical report
Thanks bro58 I'm gonna see my doc next week and have a chat,I want to get better so staying in this house all the time there's no hope,thankyou for all your advice and help I sincerely appreciate it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #151207 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Recieved medical report

T wrote: Thanks bro58 I'm gonna see my doc next week and have a chat,I want to get better so staying in this house all the time there's no hope,thankyou for all your advice and help I sincerely appreciate it

You are most welcome T !!! :)

I wish you all the best in dealing with your medical conditions, and hopeful getting better !!

You could also try approaching MIND for some support : Find your Local MIND

Good luck !! :)

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 2 months ago #151240 by Orangeblossom
Replied by Orangeblossom on topic Recieved medical report
Hi T please try not to worry, if you are int eh SG they obviously have strong evidence you are quite poorly with MH. If it helps any, some of my stuff like letters I put in even say things like I'm paranoid about being assessed for benefits and think I'm committing benefit fraud etc. I was embarrassed about submitting it but thunk it explains how these things can affect us.

More
8 years 2 months ago #151275 by Orangeblossom
Replied by Orangeblossom on topic Recieved medical report
Also, a couple of things which may help you, as your main problems are with social contact not leaving the house - I also have these problems so thought I'd share a couple of things which help me- and also if you're worried about the benefits (I mentioned these things as example of how my life is changed / accommodated)

A gym / swimming pass, where you just swipe your card to go in and out meaning don't have to buy a ticket

Using the self-service tills in a shop

Having stuff delivered at home- shopping for example.

Just in case any of this might help you with getting out and about a bit. Take care and hope all goes well

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.