× Members

DWP Unfair decision - sudden closure of ESA - change of address

More
8 years 1 week ago - 8 years 1 week ago #160464 by zoewawa
This message contains confidential information

I'm sorry Zoe, I'm sure you are just being lighthearted but I don't think this comment is appropriate for the forum.
Last edit: 8 years 1 week ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #160549 by zoewawa

zoe wrote:
I'm sorry Zoe, I'm sure you are just being lighthearted but I don't think this comment is appropriate for the forum.

Sorry for being so crazy :blush: ... and thank you for telling me off! :)

More
8 years 1 week ago #160550 by slugsta
No problem, I know this is a very stressful time for you :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: zoewawa

More
8 years 1 week ago #160552 by zoewawa
I have one more question about tapping calls.

It has become more and more clear to me that JC+ is playing game with me. As I've mentioned before, they have not sent me anything in writing so far inspite of my repeat requests with calls and letters ( all sent by special delivery). On the last callback last week ( the person called me claimed she was from DWP), I firmly expressed my wish to appeal and asked her to send me the decision in writing with the MR notice. She agreed. Still, i have not received anything from them.

I am just wondering if I tap calls from DWP, Will I be able to use it as evidence at the appeal court?

More
8 years 1 week ago #160553 by Gordon
Zoe

Recordng a phone call is perfectly legal as to whether a Tribunal panel will have interest in the content I can't say, they are not adversarial as you see courts on the TV or film, they are what is called inquisitorial, that means that it is the panel who carry out the investigation rather than the claimant, so it will be down to them to decide whether a recording is relevant to the case before them.

I know you have contacted your MP, what response have you had, if nothing then you need to chase them for their help.

I would also consider making a formal complaint to the DWP about the way they have handled your MR.

Complaining to the DWP

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: zoewawa

More
8 years 1 week ago #160641 by zoewawa
Gordon,

I know the taps might seem irrelevant, but in my mind they show how DWP have ignored me and their wrong doings, and have tired to bully me into make a new claim by leaving me under stress as long as possible. They might not be useful at all in the end, but I feel I need to do whatever I can to protect myself.

I have sent a letter to my MP. It was sent to the House of Commons. I will write another email just to make sure my letter has been received my my MP.

I already posted a formal complaint to the DWP on 12/05/16. Just like all letters, requests and documents I have sent so far, I have not got any reply.

Thank you a lot again, Gorgon! You have no idea how much your help means to me while the situation is so difficult <3 <3 xxxxxxxxxx

I broke down in tears after I found and read this:

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/news/2840-ment...e-helped-not-hounded

I had felt so guilty and ashamed whenever I thought I was victimised - I thought I was just too paranoid and crazy. It seems I didn't completely lost my mind when I thought DWP had been playing dirty tricks and had been incredibly mean and unresonable .

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.