× Members

DWP Unfair decision - sudden closure of ESA - change of address

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #160067 by zoewawa
You are an angel, Gordon! Thank you so much xxx

Please forgive me for asking this again ... but I just want to make sure that the JC+ agent gave me the correct information: Will I be put back to the suport group straight away without a medical?

Thank you for being so patient with me, Gordon!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #160088 by Gordon

zoe wrote: You are an angel, Gordon! Thank you so much xxx

Please forgive me for asking this again ... but I just want to make sure that the JC+ agent gave me the correct information: Will I be put back to the suport group straight away without a medical?

Thank you for being so patient with me, Gordon!

Providing they accept that the 12 week linking rule applies, I've no reason to believe that this would not be the case, then you should be put back into the SG without an assessment being required, however, it is not unusual for the DWP to initiate a reassessment after a claimants ESA is put back into payment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: zoewawa

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #160093 by zoewawa
Thank you so much for your help, Gordon!! I love you!!! xxxxx :P I will keep posting my update.

More
8 years 1 week ago #160119 by zoewawa
I am an idiot!!! Arggghhhh~~~~~ I am shaking with disbelieve!! ...
I just called JC+ just to double check the date my ESA was closed. I was told it's 27/01/16. How could it be?! The letter I got (the only one ever since my move) on 21/03/16 says:

A CHANGE IN THE EMPLOYMENT AND SUPPORT ALLOWANCE RATE PAYABLE
" We have looked at your claim again following a recent change.
We have worked out how much your Employment and Support Allowance is. It is £0.00 per week and it's due from 17 March 2013."
We cannot pay you an allowance from 26 January 2016. This is because:
you have not given us the information we asked for.
....."

If my ESA was closed on 27/01/16, why were they telling me how much my ESA was due from 17/03/2013. .... 2013?!! why 2013?

Moreover, after so many letters and calls, no one actually told me my ESA was NOT closed

More
8 years 1 week ago #160121 by zoewawa
Sorry, my last message was accidentally sent while I was still writing it.

I was half way of saying: After so many letters and calls to JC+, no one actually told me that my ESA was NOT closed on 21/03/16 (on my letter of MR request and letter of complaint, I consistently stated that my ESA was closed on 21/03/16)

Since I started my MR request, and made a complaint about their maladministration, it has been over 2 months but I have not got any written response what so ever. On 31/03/16I asked a written explation about the closure of my ESA , I have got noting back about it either.

I am shaking like a leaf .... I really don't know what to deal with this

More
8 years 1 week ago #160147 by Gordon
Zoe

Have you tried involving your MP

Contacting your MP

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: zoewawa

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.