× Members

Invitation to claim PIP from DLA.

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #153460 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Invitation to claim PIP from DLA.

Bax wrote: No downloadable questionnaire form available for PIP from DWP to practice on, is this correct?

Not one that you can compete on a computer, there is a specimen one that you can download and print, but this cannot be used to replace the one that you will be sent as it will have a unique bar code on it. See

www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/upl...affects-you-form.pdf

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #153464 by Bax
Replied by Bax on topic Invitation to claim PIP from DLA.
Thanks Gordon,

That `s a setback but probably the way they want things, awkward as possible for the most vulnerable people in the land.

More
8 years 1 month ago #153466 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Invitation to claim PIP from DLA.
You can do the whole thing as a 'word' document and attach it to the form if you wish.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 1 month ago #153470 by Bax

Mrs Hurtyback wrote: You can do the whole thing as a 'word' document and attach it to the form if you wish.

Thanks Mrs Hurtyback,

Is that the answers only?

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #153474 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Invitation to claim PIP from DLA.

Bax wrote: Is that the answers only?

Yes, you would still need to complete the rest of the form and you would need, for each question that you have answered on the additional pages, to clearly indicate where you had answered.

So for each question you need to say something like

Answered on page x of attached sheets

You also need to head each page with your full name and National Insurance Number and you should number them in a format such as

page X of Y

I would also refer back to the question being answered as relevant on the attached pages.

Gordon

Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

More
8 years 1 month ago #153480 by Bax

Gordon wrote:

Bax wrote: Is that the answers only?

Yes, you would still need to complete the rest of the form and you would need, for each question that you have answered on the additional pages, to clearly indicate where you had answered.

So for each question you need to say something like

Answered on page x of attached sheets

You also need to head each page with your full name and National Insurance Number and you should number them in a format such as

page X of Y

I would also refer back to the question being answered as relevant on the attached pages.

Gordon

Thanks Gordon,

Will need to try & source a compatible printer for my laptop in that case, last time I looked it was quite difficult to find one for my model, Toshiba Satellite 2013, I operate using windows 10, found that quite strange?
Might ask my daughter for some advice in this regard as she has more knowledge of such things.
Thanks again folks

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.