× Members

PIP evidence dates

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #162489 by nonsmoker2008
Replied by nonsmoker2008 on topic PIP application Q's for nonsmoker2008
Comment

This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #162541 by nonsmoker2008
Replied by nonsmoker2008 on topic PIP application Q's for nonsmoker2008
Never a truer word spoken :) thank you

More
7 years 10 months ago #162750 by nonsmoker2008
Replied by nonsmoker2008 on topic PIP evidence dates
Sorry to bother you and i apologise in advance if im missing something really obvious but im having a bit of a problem with presenting my my extra information and im in such a state i can seem to process what im trying to do....

I have used dragon voice to text to dictate my responses then copied them an activity at a time to a mobile 365 word document. I have put my name and national ins number at the top of eac page and the section each refers to below that. I am now trying to understand how to number these pages and how i should print them i.e back to back or single sided. If single sided does this effect numbering,n?

Sorry, really melting down over somethings that i should really be able to take in but the more i try to think about it the more a veil of confusion descends

Hope you can help

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #162764 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP evidence dates

nonsmoker2008 wrote: Sorry to bother you and i apologise in advance if im missing something really obvious but im having a bit of a problem with presenting my my extra information and im in such a state i can seem to process what im trying to do....

I have used dragon voice to text to dictate my responses then copied them an activity at a time to a mobile 365 word document. I have put my name and national ins number at the top of eac page and the section each refers to below that. I am now trying to understand how to number these pages and how i should print them i.e back to back or single sided. If single sided does this effect numbering,n?

Sorry, really melting down over somethings that i should really be able to take in but the more i try to think about it the more a veil of confusion descends

Hope you can help

Keep it simple, print on single sided A4, numbering should be on the printed side only so it's one page per page number.

Don't forget to write on the form where your answers are.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nonsmoker2008

More
7 years 10 months ago #162786 by nonsmoker2008
Replied by nonsmoker2008 on topic PIP evidence dates
Ah, thank you :)

More
7 years 9 months ago #163182 by nonsmoker2008
Replied by nonsmoker2008 on topic Urgent please
Forms go in the post tomorrow so need some final advice please.

OT assessment full of omissions and contradictions- hers, not mine. Have annotated corrections on copies but the problems are consistent in their omission I feel the omissions will outweigh a lot of the good evidence. Bearing in mind it is all things I supposedly said, which I DEFO didn't, should I leave assessment out altogether?

Would I be able to add it after if I needed to at mr or appeal, if necessary? I do have 40 odd pages of other evidence, but this was most recent. The others are mostly 3 - 6 years ago

Thanks

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.