× Members

PIP evidence dates

More
7 years 7 months ago #168060 by nonsmoker2008
Replied by nonsmoker2008 on topic PIP evidence dates
Thanks for the response Gordon. Things must have changed without me knowing then at some point... i have been in continuous receipt of HB and CT since 2001. During all that time it has always been the case that I notify the LA of what I am receiving from DWP and take in or send proof. This is the first time in all those years that DWP and HB/CT have directly talked to each other. I still get monies paid seperately by them, not together from same place.

Im not sure where when why they all suddenly started talking to each other after all this time. I dont get Universal Credit. Just IS and Carers and dla now pip from dwp and hb and ct from LA

So confused :/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #168082 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP evidence dates
non-smoker

Even though you have supplied your LA with evidence of entitlement they would still have checked directly with the DWP for confirmation.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: nonsmoker2008

More
7 years 7 months ago #168730 by nonsmoker2008
Replied by nonsmoker2008 on topic PIP evidence dates
Finally have brown envelope with enhanced PIP on both counts. As expected it agreed with ATOS report and although I dont agree, it is 16 on DL and 12 on mobility. Am happy to forward a copy for B&W reference. Could someone tell me which pages they would like and where to email it?

Thanks mods for helping me through this. IS to ESA next methinks!

More
7 years 7 months ago #168749 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP evidence dates

nonsmoker2008 wrote: Finally have brown envelope with enhanced PIP on both counts. As expected it agreed with ATOS report and although I dont agree, it is 16 on DL and 12 on mobility. Am happy to forward a copy for B&W reference. Could someone tell me which pages they would like and where to email it?

Thanks mods for helping me through this. IS to ESA next methinks!

Congratulations on the award, well done.

Contact the site owner about your offer on the documentation.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: nonsmoker2008

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.