× Members

PIP evidence dates

More
7 years 9 months ago #163199 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP evidence dates
If you feel that the OT report is less than helpful then don't send it! The assessor/DM is unlikely to take much notice of your corrections, they will either accept or reject the document as a whole.

Yes, you can submit the report at MR and/or appeal if necessary.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: nonsmoker2008

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #163210 by nonsmoker2008
Replied by nonsmoker2008 on topic PIP evidence dates
thank you, that is what i was thinking

More
7 years 9 months ago #163221 by nonsmoker2008
all done and dusted and ready for posting - all 10,000+ words and 50+ pages of evidence not including OT assessments and care plan... that'll learn the Department of Stealth and Total Obscurity to send me invasive forms! :evil:

More
7 years 9 months ago #163222 by nonsmoker2008
I might add that I used dragon voice to text then copy pasted it into Word and printed and also tiny scanner and wireless printing - every single word and image done through my phone.

If you have multiple dexterity, mobility and vision problems, it can be done
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

More
7 years 9 months ago #165091 by nonsmoker2008
Replied by nonsmoker2008 on topic PIP UPDATE
Just to say I received a call from ATOS today.

The lady who called seemed quite friendly and said that I have been granted a home assessment and they have a cancellation so can fit me in on Monday morning. So that is just over 3 weeks since sending off PIP2.

I had hoped for a paper assessment (which is what I had for my DLA claim) but I did say on the PIP2 that I couldn't come to an assessment centre as I am housebound and alone. Despite supplying over 50 pages of medical and care evidence, I did not send a letter from my GP asking for a home assessment.

As always I got distressed on the phone but the lady was really nice. I asked about the assessor and was told she was medically trained. I pushed for assessors real life profession and was told she is a nurse, and very understanding.

Looking forward to getting this bit over with, even though I will be a complete mess. At least when you know one way or another you can move forward
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
7 years 9 months ago #165332 by nonsmoker2008
Update

Nice ATOS bod arrived on time today. Seemed very geniune. My daughter and I thought it all went as well as could be expected. Now the doubts and second guessing have started so will be making myself ill with worry until the big bad envelope arrives.!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.