× Members

PIP I have some news.

More
2 years 6 months ago #264419 by pauline
Replied by pauline on topic PIP I have some news.
congratulations and well done, it is such a nerve wracking journey!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago #264420 by Hazel
Replied by Hazel on topic PIP I have some news.
yay :)

I know i've not replied to your threads before, but I have been reading them. At first because you seem to be constantly about 1 week ahead of where I am so it means I know when to expect info myself based on when you get updates :P but then I kind of got invested in your fight. Really glad that you got there

More
2 years 6 months ago #264427 by phrank
Replied by phrank on topic PIP I have some news.
Hi Susie,

Thanks for so much for your message. You are one of the members who made my confidence reappear with your powerful analysis of me, lol.

At the end of the day I'm just an ordinary bloke - but I can't let go if something really annoys me.

And that is what was happening.

It was primarily to get what I thought was right and secondarily, the extra money is really appreciated.

Again, thank you for being there for me, if not in person, in our virtual world.

Kind regards,

Phrank
The following user(s) said Thank You: Susie27

More
2 years 6 months ago #264428 by phrank
Hi An ex nurse,

Thank you for your message and all the encouragement along the way. You too, like Susie inspired and made me to carry on when I really wanted to give up.

I am so appreciative of your support.

Kind regards,

Phrank.
The following user(s) said Thank You: an ex nurse

More
2 years 6 months ago #264430 by phrank
Hi Chilli,

Thank you for your good wishes and yes I will enjoy sniffing the letter. I will probably iron it after I've finished taking it all in and then do a few virtual somersaults.

Kind regards,

Phrank.

More
2 years 6 months ago #264429 by phrank
Hi Chilli,

Thank you for your good wishes and yes I will enjoy sniffing the letter. I will probably iron it after I've finished taking it all in and then do a few virtual somersaults.

Kind regards,

Phrank.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.