× Members

PIP I have some news.

More
2 years 6 months ago #264409 by phrank
Replied by phrank on topic PIP I have some news.
Hi TGGTF,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, one point off enhanced DL. I must admit now I think I could probably push them via MR to get the enhanced due to not cooking anything and needing help in the kiitchen.

But, hey - I keep the same award and I'm more than happy with that.

Kinc regards,

Phrank.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago #264410 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic PIP I have some news.
Hi phrank

First past the winning post.

That is really terrific news, well done and congratulations, your saga has now come to an end, when the white envelope arrives. You have been through the odd mill and come out the other side, your journey has has been an inspiration to fellow members along the way and encouraged them not to give up. I have enjoyed reading your posts.

I am tagging my reply so that the back office also get to read your encouraging post.

Gary

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 6 months ago #264412 by phrank
Replied by phrank on topic PIP I have some news.
Hi Gary,

Thank you so much for your reply and advice and encouragement along the way- along with the banter I shared with you in particular and with the other mods and fellow members.

This site and everything it stands for will always be a part of me and I hope to carry on being an active member as I owe the people on here so much for being the source of my inspiration and hope.

Kindest regards,

Phrank.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, Gary

More
2 years 6 months ago #264415 by Susie27
Replied by Susie27 on topic PIP I have some news.
Hi Phrank,

Simply wonderful news, well done!!

Your tenacity has been inspirational.

You can exhale now.....

Susie :-)

More
2 years 6 months ago #264416 by an ex nurse
Replied by an ex nurse on topic PIP I have some news.
Woohoo Phrank, a testament to your courage and determination to pursue what was rightfully yours. Full of admiration for you as I know it has been a terrific strain on you. I hope when the letter finally arrives you will be able to put your feet up and enjoy your impending retirement in peace.
All good wishes

More
2 years 6 months ago #264418 by Chilli
Replied by Chilli on topic PIP I have some news.
I am so pleased for you. Only people who have been in our position can fully appreciate what it means. Enjoy sniffing your letter! (which will arrive in the "unthreatening" white envelope - another insult to our intelligence!).
Once again, congrats on your hard work and doggedness.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.