× Members

PIP I have some news.

More
2 years 6 months ago #264816 by TwistedWitch
Replied by TwistedWitch on topic PIP I have some news.
[quote="phrank
post=264389"]

So it seems I have got there. I won't be fully satisfied until I've seen the letter, smelt it a few times, thrown it in the air once or twice to see if lands like a normal letter, and then read it about another 50 times.

Phrank.[/quote]

Thank you Phrank for making me smile. This sounds much like what I do if I get this type of correspondence, although in my case there is usually some hysterical crying with relief and being unable to speak for a few minutes because of it, thrown in for good measure.

Congratulations on your positive result!
The following user(s) said Thank You: phrank

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago #264836 by phrank
Replied by phrank on topic PIP I have some news.
HI TwistedWitch,

Thank you for your reply.

Just to let you know as unbelievable as it sounds, it still hasn't sunk in properly!

I'm not complaining, but that PIP review was my life for five-and-a-half months and I'm finding it hard to fill my time at the moment.

From the beginning of next month it will be different, though; I'll be sorting my pensions out which will take some of my time up and give me something to really look forward to.

Regards,

Phrank.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TwistedWitch

More
2 years 6 months ago #264842 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic PIP I have some news.
Hi phrank

If you are sorting out your pension don't for get to check if you are entitled to GPC: www.gov.uk/pension-credit

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 6 months ago #264843 by phrank
Replied by phrank on topic PIP I have some news.
Hi Gary,

Thanks for that. Yes, I will be checking that as well. Lots to do.

Regards,

Phrank.

More
2 years 6 months ago #264862 by TwistedWitch
Replied by TwistedWitch on topic PIP I have some news.
It's not unbelievable at all Phrank. These forms do consume your life, and even after you have possibly been successful the worry starts for when it might come again.

I have really struggled with this last form. The PIP Review I have actually found harder than the original PIP from DLA form. The boxes are smaller, there is no where to put additional information, such as 'here's a list of all the extra sheets, evidence etc' on the review form where there was on the original form. And the second two boxes for each question very much worded to look like you CAN do the activity. Add to this the fact that the whole process has caused me to get a very nasty case of shingles which has left with me post viral itching that is beyond description. It's so bad I literally want to tear my skin off, and nothing eases it.

My form will hopefully be off in the post mid-week and then the long period of terror will start as to whether or not I will have to face a telephone or worse still F2F Assessment. Will they give me PIP again, will I have to fight them all the way to tribunal. If I had any independent finance I would tell them where to poke it.

Good luck with sorting our your pension forms!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.