× Members

PIP I have some news.

More
2 years 6 months ago #264450 by phrank
Replied by phrank on topic PIP I have some news.

Hi Phrank
So pleased that you have got the decision, I'm thinking should we ring now too?? Well done and hopefully we won't be that far behind you now. Enjoy reading and re-reading your letter. :)

Hi, Lynno,

Thank you so much for your post. I'vd been thinking about you and your husband and wondering if you have had any news or even phoned them yet.

Obviously it's up to you whether you ring of not. I was swaying from ringing to leaving it and in the end I opted for the former. Surprisingly, I wasn't that nervous this time. Maybe I had an idea which way it would go, maybe not, I can't say for sure.

If I were faced with the same decision, I would do the same.

Tons of good luck, whichever way you go, but I think judging from your post that you are swaying towards ringing..

Please let us all know as soon as you get your result.

All the luck in the world and beyond,

Regards,

Phrank.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lynno1981

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago #264457 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic PIP I have some news.
Hi phrank,

I have been away from the site for a few weeks and reading your post was like a big welcome back for me. I am grinning from ear to ear here for you. You did so well not only to get the award you believed you should have but also in finding enough energy to keep going through the toughest of periods.

Time to start relaxing now! :)

Catherine

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 6 months ago #264461 by phrank
Hi Catherine!

Welcome back I've missed your encouraging replies and advice. Not to worry, the rest of the crew and the other members have looked after me.

Yes, it has been one hell of a struggle to keep going when things were seeming to go wrong but I"ve got there with a lot of help and advice.

I'm looking for closure now; the actual letter which I hope to have by the end of the week.

As bad as this has been at times, it's something I will never forget and along with the heartaches I've had a lot of laughs along the journey.

Kindest regards,

Phrank.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary

More
2 years 6 months ago #264466 by phrank

Hi phrank

So I have been following your journey for a while now and I’m so happy for you.
As soon as I read the post my heart did a little jump for you I don’t know you but I feel I know you.
Congratulations xx

Hi Natalie,

Thank you for your post and the congratulations. It means a lot!

It's funny that in this virtual world we find ourselves in on here that it can almost feel as though we know people. Perhaps we do. The power of pen, or in this case the keyboard, is so powerful it can bring people together virtually in such a positive way.

Kind regards and thank you,

Phrank
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

More
2 years 6 months ago #264468 by phrank

well done phrank.
enjoyed reading your thread, i am 65 and waiting for the review form, so i have it all to do.
ride into the sunset and enjoy your deserved award

Hi Freddey,

Thanks for your positive post and kind comments So, same age as me then.

All I can say is follow your instincts and take the sound advice on here on board as well as obviously using the guides and you will get there, which I guess you alteady know anyway.

Sorry if I do go on but I feel as if I owe the forum financial department some ink I've posted that much!

I wish you the best of luck, Freddey.

Regards,

Phrank.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary

More
2 years 6 months ago #264473 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic PIP I have some news.
Hi phrank

Power to the people as citizen Smith used to shout, I believe John Lennon also wrote a song called power to the people.

As you say phrank sharing knowledge from those who have gone through it is so powerful, which is why we try to encourage forum members to share their story, the good and the sad, if we can have a laugh along the way so much the better.

We are there to help members and members to support members no matter who they are or what their disabilities are. We are non-judgemental.

Sorry Lynno, phrank beat you fair and square. B)

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: phrank, Gaddy

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.