× Members

PIP MR waiting period

More
8 years 3 months ago #148723 by Johnny
Replied by Johnny on topic PIP MR waiting period
Anyone who is keen to fact track mail to PIP in Wolverhampton take note:

I posted additional MR evidence at my local post office in North London yesterday at 2pm and it arrived at Wolverhampton sorting dept today at 6am. Barcode allowed me to track it online every step of the way on its 16 hour route. Costs £6.45, but its put my mind at ease.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #148727 by Johnny
I made sight error and have sent my post to Personal Independence Payment 5 Posting site B, when I should have sent it to Personal Independence Payment 9 Posting site B, but spoke to them and they said not to worry, it still gets entered in system. Hope he's right.

• bro58
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #148735 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic PIP MR waiting period
Hi J,

I have merged you two separate topics of today with your previous related topic for continuity.

Can you please stop posting lots of separate topics which are basically in connection with the one subject, your PIP MR.

If you Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser, you can then find this topic again easily so that you can update it by replying to the topic.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 3 months ago #148885 by Johnny
Thanks BRO58

Do you know if Post Handling Site B work on Saturday in order to scan information? I believe my evidence may have reached them yesterday afternoon or early today.

More
8 years 3 months ago #148925 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP MR waiting period

Johnny wrote: Thanks BRO58

Do you know if Post Handling Site B work on Saturday in order to scan information? I believe my evidence may have reached them yesterday afternoon or early today.

Not for definite but I seem to remember something I posted being received on a Saturday.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 3 months ago #148958 by Johnny
Thanks, Gordon

I called just now, and having posted it on Thursday 21th last (Special D by1) help desk informed me it was received by DWP on Fri 22nd.

Was told DM now has access to it on system. Bit of a miracle result in terms of post/processing.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.