× Members

PIP MR waiting period

More
8 years 3 months ago #150053 by Johnny
Replied by Johnny on topic PIP MR waiting period
No problem.

Your comment regarding 'qualified disability analyst' makes sense because on a previous call I made to DWP regarding progress of my MR, Help Line mentioned that MR is often held up because DM may have requested another, or more 'qualified disability analyst', to view any additional evidence.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #150338 by Johnny
I have been using the Forum for several months now and initially came across regular notices tagged, 'PIP Success.'

But recently I have noticed a sharp fall in the number of these. Have Mods also noticed this, or am I being paranoid.

More
8 years 3 months ago #150359 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP MR waiting period

Johnny wrote: I have been using the Forum for several months now and initially came across regular notices tagged, 'PIP Success.'

But recently I have noticed a sharp fall in the number of these. Have Mods also noticed this, or am I being paranoid.

There are regular variations throughout the year, this one will be due the Christmas and the New year there will be another slow down around August or September due to staff taking their holidays.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 2 months ago #150503 by Johnny
It seems DWP are moving the goalposts again.

It's 8 weeks since I requested a PIP MR in writing. Initially I was told more than once that expected wait was at least 8 weeks, but recently I've been told by DWP that MR waiting period is now at least 10 weeks.

Next time I call DWP I'm expecting them to tell me MR waiting time is now 12 weeks. Whatever suits them I suppose.

• foss27
8 years 2 months ago #150521 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic PIP MR waiting period
It would be intersting to know for our records whereabouts in the country you are as the waiting time seems to vary enormously.
You could threaten them with legal action as an indeterminate wait contravenes your human rights to a fair trial.

More
8 years 2 months ago #150529 by Johnny
Hi foss

I'm in North West London.
The following user(s) said Thank You: foss27

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.