× Members

PIP MR waiting period

More
8 years 1 month ago #154974 by Johnny
Replied by Johnny on topic PIP MR waiting period
Thanks Bro58

The clerk just requested I send a letter which gives my consent. They didn't request the original documents be sent again with my signature, so I assume the letter of consent will do for now.

But I take your point about future documents I might send.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #155268 by Johnny
Just worth mentioning.

Following a recent sit down with another so-called NHS mental heath expert, I received another Care report which was as bad as anything Atos would produce. If there's one thing I've learned from my ongoing PIP claim, it's realising that one poorly worded piece of evidence can ruin a claim and therefore I proceed to chuck it in the bin rather than forward it to my appeal.

We learn!!

More
8 years 1 month ago #155343 by Johnny
Appeal date confirmed!

Will go ahead in 5 weeks...at 10am. Curious to know what time hearings start because it seems I'm one of the first that day...either they'll get rid of me quick or grill me all day.

• bro58
8 years 1 month ago #155375 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic PIP MR waiting period

Johnny wrote: Appeal date confirmed!

Will go ahead in 5 weeks...at 10am. Curious to know what time hearings start because it seems I'm one of the first that day...either they'll get rid of me quick or grill me all day.

Hi J,

You will probably be the second hearing of the day as most hearings last 40 mins to 1 hour !

bro58

More
8 years 1 month ago #155397 by Johnny
An hour!

I see, last time I went to a Tribunal it lasted 5 minutes and I won. But could be different next time I suppose.

More
8 years 1 month ago #155707 by Johnny
I have notice some using the forum have had pip awards of more than 2-3 years.

In relation to a PIP appeal. In the event of an award is the appeal board allowed to make an award that goes beyond 2-3 years. I ask because it seems rare.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.