× Members

PIP MR waiting period

More
8 years 2 months ago #151756 by Johnny
Replied by Johnny on topic PIP MR waiting period
Thanks Gordon

I just noticed something in the MR report. The DM states, 'We have received a letter from your psychologist'.

Now let me explain the problem I have with this. When I did my MR letter I resent a psychologist report in order to highlight my case. But some weeks later I send new evidence in the form of a letter from my Occupational Therapist.

Here is my point! There is mention of the psychologist report having been received as part of MR letter, but no mention of DM having received the Occupational Therapist letter I sent weeks later. I know they received it because the helpdesk confirmed it did reach DWP and was on system.

I have this week sent this same Occupational Therapist letter with my appeal.

My question for you is: Why did the DM not confirm in his MR report that he also received my
Occupational Therapist letter as part of my new evidence for the MR ?
And do I need to call DWP and ask WHY he didn't mention it. Because it may be the case that it was overlooked!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #151758 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP MR waiting period
Johnny

I really do understand the frustration and anger you have that no face to face assessment was held and that this and other matters appear to have been ignored during the Mandatory Reconsideration, but that process has completed and re-visiting it is not going to have any effect on what happens at your appeal, which is what you need to now concentrate on.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 2 months ago #151759 by Johnny
Ok..cheers

More
8 years 2 months ago #151960 by Johnny
Gordon

Am I right in saying DWP should have sent me 2 copies of Decision Makers MR report? Because I only receive 1.

More
8 years 2 months ago #151970 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP MR waiting period

Johnny wrote: Gordon

Am I right in saying DWP should have sent me 2 copies of Decision Makers MR report? Because I only receive 1.

Yes you should have received two copies, one to send to the Tribunal Service and one for your records.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 2 months ago #151978 by Johnny
Thought so. Probably not worth complaining to DWP. Wouldn't influence things at this stage.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.