× Members

PIP MR waiting period

More
8 years 2 months ago #152215 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP MR waiting period

Johnny wrote: Ok Gordon!

In terms of calling Appeal Support Centre in Birmingham with an enquiry, can I have someone call for me as long as I'm present?

Yes this should be OK.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #152898 by Johnny
Replied by Johnny on topic PIP MR waiting period
Hi guys

Is there an email address associated with HM Courts & Tribunals Service, Birmingham so I can correspond via email regarding my PIP appeal?

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago #152925 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic PIP MR waiting period

Johnny wrote: Hi guys

Is there an email address associated with HM Courts & Tribunals Service, Birmingham so I can correspond via email regarding my PIP appeal?

Hi J,

You have obviously not read the information from the link that I posted for you in This Post earlier in this topic !!

It contains contact details (including e-mail addresses) for all the Tribunals Regional Offices !!

bro58

More
8 years 2 months ago #152936 by Johnny
Got it , cheers!
The following user(s) said Thank You: bro58

More
8 years 2 months ago #153294 by Johnny
Hi guys

Today I received my Bundle in relation to my PIP appeal. Having not had a face to face consultation it was the first time I saw the Atos report.

It is without doubt a work of fiction. How do I go about disputing the Atos report prior to Appeal?

More
8 years 2 months ago #153299 by Johnny
Gordon!! Urgent help needed! Atos lied about my having a consultation!!

In the Atos report states, 'The claimant did not report significant function problems with this activity this activity in their questionnaire..., and wait for it, 'or at consultation'!!!

Lies!! I didn't have a consultation. Lies!!

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.