× Members

PIP MR waiting period

More
8 years 2 months ago #151520 by Johnny
Replied by Johnny on topic PIP MR waiting period
Bro58

I am now quite puzzled myself. I can assure you that there was a response from Gordon in my Topic addressing a 'Vikki', which had references to MR. The post seems to have been deleted. Only you mods would know why.

I would never have mentioned if It hadn't been there. I am not a time waster. But I suggest we leave it go and put it down to an error of some sort.

Cheers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #151521 by Johnny
Hi guys

I have a letter I need to post to appeals office. What address should I use?

Thanks!

More
8 years 2 months ago #151523 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP MR waiting period

Johnny wrote: Bro58

I am now quite puzzled myself. I can assure you that there was a response from Gordon in my Topic addressing a 'Vikki', which had references to MR. The post seems to have been deleted. Only you mods would know why.

I would never have mentioned if It hadn't been there. I am not a time waster. But I suggest we leave it go and put it down to an error of some sort.

Cheers.

Sorry for the confusion, I replaced the "Vikki" last night, I meant to leave a note but got side tracked and forgot :blush:

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 2 months ago #151524 by Gordon

Johnny wrote: Hi guys

I have a letter I need to post to appeals office. What address should I use?

Thanks!

Has your appeal been accepted yet?

If it hasn't then you need to wait as the confirmation letter will have a unique reference number that you will need to submit anything for your appeal, it will be in the letter confirming the appeal along with the address to send it to.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 2 months ago #151528 by Johnny
No, not received confirmation yet.

However, I intend sending another letter to DWP in which I will enclose addition information I had sent to appeals office which I attached to appeals form. DWP need to be aware of it.

In relation to DWP, will I send this or any other correspondence I have with them to DWP address on MR report?

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #151531 by Gordon

Johnny wrote: No, not received confirmation yet.

However, I intend sending another letter to DWP in which I will enclose addition information I had sent to appeals office which I attached to appeals form. DWP need to be aware of it.

In relation to DWP, will I send this or any other correspondence I have with them to DWP address on MR report?

If you have requested an appeal then you should not communicate with the DWP about any matter connected with your appeal, all correspondence about this must be sent to the Tribunal Service and they will then copy the information to the DWP.

It is essential that all parties, you, the Tribunal panel and the DWP, have exactly the same information available to them when the hearing is convened, if the DWP have information that the panel do not, then the hearing will be adjourned and all of the information will have to be issued again.

Gordon

Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Gordon.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris